Tuesday, 23 April 2013

I've Been Shortlisted For A BiBs Award!

NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 LIFESTYLE

I'm really, really, really thrilled to have been shortlisted for a very prestigious BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Award in the Lifestyle category. Very exciting!

The shortlist is made up of 16 blogs, 11 represent the top nominated blogs and another 5 chosen by the BritMums team for their excellence in each area.

What happens next?
Having been nominated and shortlisted we now pass on to the next stage, voting.
Votes open on Monday 22nd April until May 12th and the Survey Monkey has been created to allow one vote per person. Only 6 finalists will go through from the 16, (4 with the top votes and 2 chosen by BritMums). The finalists will be announced on 22nd May.

I am so excited to be shortlisted and I would love to get through to the next round, but I really need your votes as I'm up against lots of fantastic blogs. So, if you would like to vote for The Syders blog, then you can by clicking that gorgeous brilliance in Blogging button below. Thanyou so much, I'm chuffed to bits!

NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 LIFESTYLE

10 comments:

  1. Good luck, Mama, I have just voted for you! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I really appeciate that xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations lovely lady! We are in the same category! X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you too! I'm in very good company xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, very well deserved, and the very best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It goes without saying that you can count on my vote! I really hope you win because you totally deserve it. Thank you for all your help with getting me started in the blogosphere, you're the best xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Lou, Such a lovely comment! And it was my pleasure to help, and no trouble atall...You are a natural! xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...