Wednesday, 20 March 2013

The Gallery - Red

Red is my Favourite colour. It always has been as far back as I can remember. When I was a child I lived in my red wellies, then as a teenager my bedroom was red & white and now as an adult my lounge is red and so are my kitchen accessories. I wear red flowers in my hair, red shoes and I only ever wear red lipstick.

I love to eat red too. Red cherries, red apples, tomarto's, chillis and peppers. My eye is just always drawn to red items. I buy them, I wear them and I photograph them. Red is my colour.

As a psychology student I know that loving the colour red so much probably says something about my personality, and as I research a little deeper I am told that people who's favourite colour is red are passionate (about everything), love the outdoors, love people, seductive, impulsive, like to be in control, energetic and have a fiery temper. I guess that kind of sums me up (although not too sure about the seductive bit, haha!).

My Red Lounge

My Red Lipstick

My Red Caravan Interior

My Favourite Red Cardi As A Nine Year Old

My Favourite Red cardi As A 40 Year Old

Red Roses in My Garden

Do You have a favourite colour?



19 comments:

  1. I love your red lounge!! You've just reminded me I went through a complete Red phase when I was about 6 years old. I'm sure I have pics of me completely dressed in it including hair bobbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! I love your lounge so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - well done searching out the nine year old photo! We have a red lounge too - can't beat a nice bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lounge looks like the inside of a little cottage, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your lounge,lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lounge is gorgeous as is the caravan interior. Red is such a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you on the colour red... I have lots of red in my wardrobe. Love the self portrait in the mirror!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, I am also in love with your lounge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo of you doing your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics, red is totally your colour too it suits your colouring perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post.... and just love the photos, especially the one of you applying lipstick! X.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your photos, the nature shots, your gorgeous home decor, the lipstick and the cardis!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love red too. The inside of your caravan is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your lounge! When can I move in? *smiles sweetly*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red is you! I am a pink girl myself, but I like to wear red as well, it's so cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures are gorgeous! I really love the style of your house, although it is so far from mine. My favourite colour is pink, although I'm not as passionate about it as you are about your red. Maybe 'pink people' just aren't as passionate!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you have style! I agree, red lipstick is the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pictures as always, hope the kitchen refit is going well too, can't wait to see the finished result! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...