Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Mothers Day Gift idea - Mrs Wright EDP & Body Lotion Review


I am an Essex girl, born and bred. I don't wear white stiletto's (although I have done in the past), I don't have a spray tan (but I used to), and I no longer wear hair extensions. It is true, Essex girls do like to pamper themselves. I am a fan of the TV show, TOWIE mainly because it makes me laugh and some of the characters are very familiar to me. Mark Wright, one of the original stars of TOWIE has now gone on to other things and one of those things is that he has introduced  'his & hers' fragrance called Mr & Mrs Wright. 

"According to Mark, this feminine Mrs Wright scent is ‘sweet, subtle and sexy’. With top notes of lemon, peach, apple and grapefruit and middle notes of jasmine combined it finishes with base notes of dry wood, amber and musk. In this Mrs Wright Gift Set are combined Eau de Parfum with Body Lotion to keep this intriguing scent lasting."

I really like this scent as I do like fruity based fragrances and I think it would make the perfect Mothers Day gift for any Mum, especially if they are fans of Mark Wright and TOWIE. A very reasonably priced gift at only £9.99.

The Mrs Wright EDP & Body Lotion Set contains:


  • Eau de Parfum (50ml)
  • Body Lotion (100ml) 

  • Semichem have some great ideas for Mothers Day gifts for your wonderful Mum at very affordable prices.


    *I was sent a Mrs Wright EDP & Body Lotion Set for the purpose of this review. I have received no financial reward and my opinion is honest, unbiased and completely my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...