Thursday, 14 February 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

I've had a real positive week this week. I'm one for focusing more on the positives in life rather than any negativity, that's why I love Mich's #R2BC linky so much. Michelle is having a little break for a bit, so Clare over at Seasider in the City will be hosting the linky while she is away.

1. I have lost over a stone now. It seems to be falling off me at the moment, although it is all down to pure determination, will power and blimmin hard work. I exercise every day without fail and buying my treadmill was the best thing I could have done. Bye Bye Fat!


2. I've had a real good clear out and sold a few bits on ebay. We have done pretty well, and we have nearly covered the cost of the tickets that Papa bought for One Directions concert, not for us I might add, they are for our teenager, although Papa and I are being dragged along too. Lucky us! I have my ear plugs ready.

3.. I have been hard at work making stuff for a craft stall and to stock my Etsy shop that I will be hopefully opening soon. Lots of evenings sewing and then some crochet too. Watch this space.


4. Its Valentines Day! We never really celebrate it, although we do buy each other a card and a small pressie. We reminisce over old times and think back to when we met, which was 25 years ago now. He was 16, I was 17 and it really was love at first sight. We have fought hard to stay together and now we are still madly in love after all these years. He is the love of my life.


So what have you been up to this week?



11 comments:

  1. well done on your weight loss a stone is brilliant..love the photo of your crafts very clever, wishing you all a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such a sweet picture - I hope you have a lovely day,
    Well done on the weight loss. I would LOVE a treadmill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on the weight loss and loving your craft items. Have fantastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute picture...so sweet have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weightloss Mama!The little felties are sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your romantic love story! Congratulations on the weight loss too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw I love the pic! well done on the loss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bottom picture - and well done on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on losing the weight, I need to find the will power for that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of fantastic reasons to be cheerful there! Well done you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab weightloss well done! I'm sure you'll love the concert when you get there ;-)
    Thanks for linking up, sorry it took me a while to get round all the posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...