Thursday, 28 February 2013

#R2BC Reasons To Be Cheerful

I have had the most awful flu all week. It really has knocked me for six and I have struggled to shake it. However, I did manage to drag myself out from under my duvet for a couple of things that the kids were looking forward to.


1) We visited a 'Build a Bear' workshop for the first time and we absolutely loved it. Our Granddaughter was so thrilled to be there, and of course, it makes our day to see her smiling.


2) We took our Daughter and her best Friend to the One Direction concert at the O2 for her 13th Birthday. Papa and I couldn't hear a thing the next day, as the screams at the show were nearly as loud as they were at the Bieber concert two years ago. To be honest, the group isn't my cup of tea but it was worth it to see how happy it made our Daughter.


3) I've lost nearly 2 stone, since New Years Day. I've worked my butt off and I still have a long way to go, but I feel so much better already. I'll be blogging about my progress in the morning.

 



9 comments:

  1. It's such a nasty virus the flu, hope you begin to feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awful flu virus this has been. You did well to go out with it. Hope you are better soon and congratulations over the weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Lovely reasons and well done you on the weight loss X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling much better now...well done on the weight loss x fab reasons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better. You and Papa were very brave going to a concert with all those screaming girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you've been ill :( There's a huge flu epidemic over here at the moment, I am hoping it stays clear of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done on the weight loss. hope you feel totally better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you are feeling better, well done on your weight loss that's brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better! Flu is horrid - knocks you for six. Well done on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...