Friday, 8 February 2013

BassBoomz Review & £30 Discount Code


We love our music, here at The Syder house. I work out to mine on the treadmill and Papa cycles to work to his, and as for the kids, well,  they are always listening to music, or dancing & singing around the house. So, when a BassBoomz speaker arrived through the post we were all delighted.

I was particularly excited to try them out as the speakers on my laptop are rubbish, and I find it really frustrating when I'm watching youtube etc that I can't hear very much. I eagerly un-wrapped the box, and inside I found an instruction book, and two leads which are for charging the speaker and if you want to connect to a device that has no bluetooth. I switched on the BassBoomz, and connected it to my laptop via bluetooth. Connecting up was really easy to do and you can even set a pin if you wish.

The sound was immediate, as you would expect and they really are exactly what they claim on the box 'Small in Size. Big on Sound'. The high definition sound is crisp, clear and the bass is good. The recharchable battery has 5-6 hours of play time if at 70% volume, so great for the garden, while I'm weeding my veggies and cleaning out the hens.


They are really small and easily slipped into a pocket or handbag and they just look really sexy and slick. They come in a variety of colours too, so if pink isn't your thing then there are seven other funky colours to choose from. The price at £79.95 seemed a bit steep at first, but to be honest everyone who has walked through my front door since the BassBoomz arrived have wanted to take it home with them. Every one very quickly said that they would happily pay that price, as they are a wicked piece of kit. In my video below, you can get a rough idea of the sound they bellow and their tiny size as I connect up to an iphone.





So if you are stuck for a gift for someone then one of these would be a big hit, I promise. I have a voucher code for you that lasts all month, for a whopping £30 off a BassBoomz. 
Enter Code:  BBZ304614 over at    http://www.bassbuds.co.uk/bassboomz                      

Big Thumbs up for BassBoomz from The Syders...And Friends!


*We were sent a BassBoomz free of charge for the purpose of this review. We have received no financial reward and our opinion is entirely our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...