Thursday, 24 January 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

It feels like ages since I last joined in with Michelle's #R2BC over at Mummy From The Heart, so here I am, back sharing my cheerful reasons with you.


1) Weight Loss - I bought a treadmill, that is huge and takes up nearly the whole of my lounge and I have been counting calories which has resulted in me losing 8lbs over the past 2 weeks. I'm chuffed, but still a long way to go. I've taken my 'before' photos and I'm hoping that within six months my 'after' photo's will be pretty dramatic, fingers crossed for me.





2) Snow - I love the snow, I really really do. We were one of the last people in the Country to get it and as I saw my friends putting up their snowy pictures one by one, I was envious that I didn't have any to share. Then the snow fell and I was very happy.






3) Hen House - The hens have a new home. It is cosier than their last one and easier to clean out, as it has a slide out base. It will make life much easier and the hens seem very happy with their new pad. 








So what do you feel cheerful and grateful for this week?
Why not join in with Michelle's linky.




22 comments:

  1. Well, I guess there will come a time when the tread mill will take up more room than you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally giddy about the snow! Well done on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your weight loss, we too enjoyed the snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the weight loss, thats amazing!! and I love your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoop on the weight! we have no snow :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. What a shame, that view of yours would have looked so pretty covered in snow x

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the weight loss, Mama, that's a good start, and I am sure you will keep up such great progress. Our snow is on the way out, sadly. None at all left in Central London, and just a little out here in West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Our snow has nearly all gone now too and the sun is shining this morning x

      Delete
  7. Very impressed with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, long time no see. Fab news about the weight loss, keep with it. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the weight loss Mama! Those hens sure look happy I bet you have some lovely eggs! We used to keep about 10 ducks those eggs were Devine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah. They have only just started laying again, funny as its been really cold. They are yummy x

      Delete
  10. Congrats on the weight loss, that's fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great reasons. well done on the weight loss. xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...