Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My Zulily Wishlist

Zulily like to think of themselves as 'Mum's helper'. They offer very carefully selected products, with discounts of 30 - 90%. As a penny pinching Mum, that is the kind of helper that I love. Each of the offers last around 72 hours and lots of the products are selected from independent boutique brands, that would not usually be too easy to find. Because, I love Zulily's deals so much I have created a wishlist of five items to show you some of their fabulous offers.

Zulily work a bit differently than other sites and to be able to get the larger discounts, they have longer times for delivery 10 - 14 days.

 


1.  Purple Jacket Set - For ages 2 - 7 years - 
£18.00 - Originally £31.50

I love the cosy look to this cute outfit. Excellent value for money as it includes a jacket.

 

2. Turquoise Tiered Dress - For ages 2 - 12 years - £15.00
Originally £27.50


I love this pretty dress to put away for the warmer months  that hopefully lie ahead. My Granddaughter would love it.









 



3. Minnie Mouse dressing Gown - For ages 3 - 8 years - £17.50, originally £25.00


How cute is this! My Granddaughter loves Disney, so she would adore snuggling into this cosy dressing gown.








 



4. Our Story, For my Daughter/Son - £11.00 originally £20.00


I love journals, and I think these are such a fab idea. They are 18 year diaries, that you write in once a year to eventually pass on to your Son or Daughter when they are older.









 



5. Crinkle Teal Jersey Scarf - £7.50, originally £16.00.

I'd treat myself to a stylish new scarf. I love this one.













* Zulily are providing me with a voucher in exchange for my wishlist. My opinion is unbiased and totally my own.

3 comments:

  1. Happy NewYear Mama! Great wish list, I love the turquoise dress, and maybe could just get away with the age 12 size . . . .!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those flash sales, it's always exciting to see what they have,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...