Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Maps International Review and Discount Code


I Love maps. I have always loved them and as a child I would spend hours drawing my own. Then when I studied Geography at Uni, I got to look at maps to my hearts content.


I received a really, super cool World map from Maps International to review and as I pinned it up (I will get a frame for it) I stood back and admired its beauty.Then I switched, the lights off, because its a glow in the dark World map and I couldn't wait to see if it worked. And I'm pleased to say, it does. As the darkness falls, the map gives a glow of the world.

I homeschool my 12 year old and I like to have a map of the World up on the wall so that She is familiar with where we are on the planet. I like her to know where all the different countries are located. The map is lovely quality and displays the countries of the World beautifully.


Over at Maps International they have a huge choice of maps and If you would like 15% off then you can use my unique code THESYDERS15


*We were sent a 'glow in the dark World Map' free of charge for the purpose of this review. We received no financial reward and our opinions are our own and unbiased.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Emma, that sounds brilliant, I love maps too, I'll take a look at the website.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I've been looking for something to get DH for Valentine's Day and this map would be fantastic! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact it glows in the dark, what fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...