Monday, 14 January 2013

Magpie Monday - A Bit Spicy In The Bathroom

Thought that might get your attention! 

Sorry, but I mean spicy as in spice rack. I found a really large spice rack in my local charity shop before Christmas. It was pine but I gave it a fresh coat of white and it fits perfectly in my bathroom. Our bathroom is really small, infact it is more like a cupboard under the stairs, so I can't have a big cupboard to store our toiletries. This is just perfect and was only £4.


Just got to fill it with some new smellies now!



Me and My Shadow

8 comments:

  1. Perfect! Looks great! I am tempted to paint a towel rail thing we have, but I know I will only get half way and the rest of it will never get painted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great re-use! It looks lovely painted white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely! Most things do with a lick of paint! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the detail on the shelves. Good job on the paint too. I am trying to paint my first set of shelves this week. I feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and looks brilliant painted white. Our bathroom is tiny too and I've struggled to find shelves/cupboard small enough. Most things end up on the window sill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like like! Good job, Mama! Looking forward to seeing it all filled up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah looks GREAT, and perfect really, bathroom things can be way to bulky for most bathrooms I find. We have 2 veggie racks in our bathroom, and a wire flower hanger, all serving a different purpose perfectly!
    PS I haven't been here for yonks obviously- I LOVE THE NEW (ish?) BLOG LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea! Have fun filling it with smellies x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...