Saturday, 22 December 2012

UGG Slippers


I pride myself on being a frugal Mum and I'm really good at it, but one thing I don't scrimp on is footwear. I have always had wide, broad feet and I get so irritable if my feet are not comfy. All my kids have wide feet too and I've always had to buy them good quality footwear. Paying more for shoes always ends up costing me less in the long run because, no doubt about it they will last longer.

So, imagine my delight when I received a gorgeous UGG shoe box in the post! I gleefully unwrapped the beautiful packaging and instantly jumped up and down with excitement as I saw what was inside. A pair of Ugg slippers.


I couldn't wait to slip my feet inside these beauties. The fluffy interior is like heaven to my feet. The quality is obvious and I can instantly see that they are very well made. 

They are pricey, but I know they will last a whole lot longer than a regular pair of slippers and the delight I felt when I received them was thrilling, so they would make such a perfect gift for someone you love. They would not be disappointed to receive a pair of these, I promise you.

I am certainly enjoying mine...


*I was sent a pair of UGG slippers for the purpose of this review. I received no financial reward for writing this post and my opinion is totally unbiased. I know good quality footwear when I see it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emma, lucky you. I spend most of my time in slippers, and probably buy a couple of pairs a year because they just dont last! I'm convinced you are right that a really good pair will save you money in the long run. Thanks for the review, you've certainly set me thinking, Joy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...