Thursday, 6 December 2012

Out and About for Festive Fun

I love to get out and about during the Festive period. Lapping up the jolly atmosphere that the Christmas season brings really thrills me. I like to be part of everything I can and be involved in all the celebrations.  I spotted a lovely Festive Families Photography Competition over at Thinly spread and thought I'd join in with all the fab festive fun. It was really hard to pick just one photo from my collection, but in the end I decided on this one...

 (Our chosen competition entry)

There is nothing quite like drinking hot chocolate (with fresh cream and flake) outside, on a freezing cold day. I was at our local Christmas market with the family, enjoying the festivities and all the gorgeous christmassy stalls, Tombola's and handmade goodies. A Brass band were playing Christmas carols and everyone was having a lovely time.  It was a wonderful day out.






We have also been enjoying...

Christmas Jumpers and Winter Walks


Christmas Tree's...




Santa's Elves...


Outdoor Christmas lights...


Festive Fireworks...


Snowmen...


Real Snow...

And Best of all...

Santa!


Have you been getting out & about enjoying the festivities?


5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures- such a fun time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks fab - I totally agree about hot chocolate on a cold day - and love those snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...