Monday, 10 December 2012

Magpie Monday - Its Christmas!

I'm chuffed with this weeks Charity shop finds. Papa and I decided we would like a new Christmas tree this year, although we couldn't decide what colour we wanted so we just ended up putting our old white one up. Then Papa came home from work with this, tucked under his arm...


I very excitedly opened the box...


It looked like new and it was so retro looking. I fell in love...



Papa spotted it sitting outside the charity shop on his way home from work. It was a bargain £2! I love it!

I also picked up a lovely bargain. A gorgeous Ovaltiney mug for my cocoa. It looks original and I only paid £1 for it.


Did you get any good thrifty finds this week?



Me and My Shadow

9 comments:

  1. Wow a gold tree!! How fancy.

    Love this Christmassy feel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tree - I love it! My Mum has a gold one, but much smaller than yours. What a bargain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fab mug ;) I haven't been charity shopping in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tree - and how wonderful that Papa brought it home for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love the tree, it does look so vintage looking, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! We had s silver tree at home when I was younger - we loved it! If you are going to have an artificial tree the less realistic and more glitzy the better, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty and such a bargain! Lovely mug too x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...