Monday, 19 November 2012

Magpie Monday - New Wardrobe

I seem to get quite lucky with wardrobes, the last one I got my hands on was free from the tip. A gorgeous handmade solid pine wardrobe that the fella dropping it off said he had never even used. I was chuffed to bits. 

I was on holiday last week, so didn't pick up any bargains but the week before I went I managed to get a lovely cream, triple wardrobe for £25 from my local Facebook Sales group. It has been a God send as so near to our holiday and Christmas money is a bit too tight for new wardrobes but we were bulging out of our old wardrobe. So now Papa has our old wardrobe and I have the new one all to myself. I love it.



Me and My Shadow

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I've still yet to strike it lucky on a Facebook purchase, but you've given me re-newed hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain! Love how it has drawers too, very practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent find! Useful as well as beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Capacious and attractive! All-round winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is amazing, and your style too!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know answering on my blog, kisses and congratulations.. you're having a very good job :)

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...