My kids love bolognese sauces and a particular favourite is with meatballs. This is really easy, takes only few ingredients and always goes down really well with the whole family.
Ingredients - Serves 6 - Cost £6.00
- 24 small meatballs - ready made
- 2 Tins of Chopped Tomato's
- Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Mixed Herbs
- Olive Oil
- 2 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 2 Small Chopped Onions
- 500g of Dried Pasta
1. Fry the onions and garlic in a pan with the Olive oil
2. Add the meatballs and fry until browned.
3. Add the tomato puree, stir in the chopped tomato's
4. Add the mixed herbs and simmer on a low heat for 25 minutes.
5. Cook the pasta, serve up on separate plates and add the meatballs with sauce.