Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Christmas On A Budget - Decorate Your Table Glasses


I shared a few frugal ideas for dressing your Christmas table, last week which I received some fab feedback and a few extra money saving tips that I will be using in future, so Thankyou.

A really simple a cheap thing to do is decorate your Christmas table wine glasses. The way I'm doing it this year is non permanent and only costs pennies.


What You Need
  • A wine glass (You can buy budget packs of 4 from most supermarkets for under a pound)
  • Parcel String 
  • Christmas self adhesive tape
  • A Christmas trinket (I got my silver snowflakes from a local gift shop for 10p each, however there are lots of designs to choose from on Ebay.)
Instructions

Start by measuring around your wine glass, where you want your tape to sit. Then cut your tape that measurement and carefully stick around your glass, just like the picture to the right.

Measure the same length of parcel string with a few inches extra to tie a bow. Before you tie the bow thread on your Christmas trinket.


Voila - You have transformed a boring wine glass into something a little special. 
Easy Peasy.



4 comments:

  1. So festive and pretty. I am having a red and white theme this year, for a change, and love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Its so easy to do and just gives the glasses a festive look xxx

      Delete
  2. So simple yet so pretty. I love these. I can't find any card holders over here so if you've got any ideas on a simple way to display my cards I'd love some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou, I'll put my thinking cap on. I could do with a card holder too xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...