Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Tots100 Home Renovation Challenge


People often comment on my kitchen and tell me they love it, but I think that is more to do with my collection of Kitchenalia rather than the actual kitchen itself. My units and worktops are so ugly and dated and I don't mean in a nice vintage way, more of a bad taste kind of way.


I can not stand the blue doors and drawer fronts or the black marble effect counter tops, they bug me every time I walk into the room. I would love new doors & drawer fronts in a crisp, clean white and a beech work top for a country kitchen look. And the flooring is even worse! Groovy blue tiles that I hate, I yearn for a lovely black and white checker board lino. Oh and some fresh blinds up at the window and back door.


I think my collection of vintage kitchenalia need a nice country looking kitchen to compliment them, don't you? Maybe something like this...



ratedpeople.com renovation

5 comments:

  1. I love the term Kitchenalia! Good luck with the competition! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Would be great to win xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good luck! Failing that you could get busy with that special makeover paint on the units. I agree a black and white checkerboard look would look ace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta say i like how your kitchen is now but i think checkerboard flooring would be a really great addition. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kitchen needs a make over too - its getting so dated! Your kitchen looks more appealing than mine, and I love that kettle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...