Thursday, 25 October 2012

Simple Living - Thrifty Plus Size

I Love yellow, but not all shades suit my skin tone. Pale shades of yellow tend to make me look a bit washed out and bright yellow just looks odd on me, so when I spotted this yellow cardigan I wasn't sure it would look OK on me. However, teamed with a dark green, I think its not too bad. What do you think?


Yellow Cardigan - originally G21 - Charity shop - £2.00
Green Sweater - originally M&S - Charity shop - £1.50
Flowery print Skirt - originally Dorothy Perkins - £2.00
Green Leggings - New Look - £7.99
White Pumps - Primark - £1.99

Total for whole outfit - £15.50


Linking up to  Frugal  Friday Fashion Show

3 comments:

  1. A very colourful outfit but your photographs are showing up as a blue jumper and black leggings. A nice splash of cheerful colour in these miserable misty autumnal days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I can't wear yellow as I am too pale and look like I have recently been exhumed! I can wear mustard, though, and have treated myself to an ultra cheap (£8) cable jumper from Asda. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great,love this yellow cardi and everything you teamed it up with :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...