Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Mercado Shopping Bag For Life Review

I always prefer to use a proper shopping bag when I'm out & about looking for my many bargains. I also like a bag that has lots of compartments so that I don't have to go rummaging for keys, pens etc. The Mercado shopping bag from Quirky is a large Eco bag perfect for farmers markets, boot sales or general grocery shopping.


The bag has nine different compartments. The main body of the bag is roomy and has two elasticated straps to secure bottles or fragile items. The front of the bag has two mesh comparts with 4 small pockets, ideal for fruit or veg items. Either side of the bag has two pockets, good for french stick or other fresh produce.


Because of all the different compartments it does fit in a lot of shopping. Not the most fashionable looking of bags, it has more of an organic look to it. I personally really like it because it is good strong quality and great for use at local farmers markets.

Available to buy from www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk priced at £20.

*Find Me A Gift sent me this bag free of charge for the purpose of this review. I received no financial reward and I always give a open & honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...