Monday, 22 October 2012

Magpie Monday - A Little Something For The Kitchen

I have a few things for the kitchen this week for Liz's Magpie Monday. I nearly tripped over my own feet when I spotted some vintage Judgeware pans, sitting outside the charity shop, looking lonely & cold I knew they would be right at home in my kitchen. A fiver for the pair, so thrilling.


I love cheese & crackers in the winter, munching out on a cold winter evening with the fire roaring is bliss. I usually have a tray with all my crackers & cheese, but then I spotted this fab, kitsch cheese board. I love it. £2.50


I've been after some lolly moulds for ages so was chuffed when I managed to get these for 50p. bargain.


Me and My Shadow

16 comments:

  1. Your lolly moulds are SO pretty!

    I have a thing for Judgeware pans too, but only seem to find chipped rusty ones. I sure them in the garden with plants in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those lolly moulds, very Cath Kidston for the fraction of the price! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those icy pole moulds are just gorgeous Emma. I've never seen anything like it. And the cheeseboard is cute too.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good finds, I hit the charity shops for kitchenware for the first time last week. Got a fabulous oil and vinegar pourer set for £1.99 and a spotty jug for 50p, brilliant, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops lol just realised I already told you about my finds, see that's how excited I was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cheese board is fab, love the little knife rest and dish (for chutney?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet moulds and I would definitely have picked up the cheesy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cheese board! and it looks as though the lolly moulds have never been used

    Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, LOVE the kitsch little lolly moulds! So cute, and 50p? Proper bargain. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, so thrilled with my finds this week. Love my new pans x
    Ella well done on your finds x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a haul, I just love the cheeseboard, and still in the box too! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite the haul! Love those lolly moulds!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...