Monday, 15 October 2012

Magpie Monday - The Countdown to Christmas begins

This week at our local charity shop someone had donated all their old Christmas decorations, so of course I couldn't resist having a rummage and this is what I took away with me...


Love this kitsch Santa basket, so cute. Will probably fill it with sweets. Cost £1


A freezer bag full of small Christmas tree decs - 50p


Love this Christmas stockings. My 4 kids all have their own stockings that they have been getting out every year since they were small so these will be used for decoration purposes. They were 50p each.


Lastly, some Christmas garland. I will wrap this around the stair banister along with the above Christmas stockings.

Ho Ho Ho!


Me and My Shadow



Oh and if you missed my last weeks thrifty fashion finds, then you can find them here.

It was also featured on the Tots100 Good Reads

7 comments:

  1. Loving those stockings and the cute tree decs, I haven't even begun to think about christmas but it's coming like a train arrrrghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I've come over all Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwh cute .. *come decorate my house * please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love finding old christmas decs in my local charity shop. Getting harder and harder though as more people go in for the vintage look.

    Great finds and prices xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find good stuff! Love the new header too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage Christmas stuff, I just haven't found any yet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...