Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Listography - 5 Things I'd To Be Reincarnated As.

Oh wow Kate has really given us a good one this time hasn't she? 5 things I'd like to be reincarnated as really got my mind working and this is what I come up with.

1. A fly on the wall - I've lost count of the amount of times I have said "If only I was a fly on the wall". How funny it would be. So nosey, but c'mon who wouldn't want to be?

2. A huge tree - I would love to be a big old tree at the bottom of a garden, complete with tyre swing & tree house. Full of kids playing, laughing and having fun. That would be so cool.

3. A camera - How fab would it be to be a treasured camera. My owner capturing all of life's memories. I'd love that.

4. A vintage teapot - A used teapot that has passed through many hands, sat at many tables, shared many stories about life and love. Witnessed tears, laughter and joy. Yeah, that would be wicked!

5. Christmas tree fairy - Not just any old Christmas fairy, I'd want to be one that gets past down from family to family, preferably with a pink sparkly dress. A fairy who lights up the faces of its family every Christmas.



What would you come back as?

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of being a Christmas fairy :) You'd get to hibernate for 11 months or so and be on the Christmas VIP list, right up there with Santa :) It'd be lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I totally agree with the teapot analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teapot idea is really clever, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I had actually considered a fly but I hate the little buggers so had to bump them off the list. I'd like you of course...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading through all the lists and at the moment this one is my favourite (I am nearly at the end!) I love everything on it. I am going to follow your blog now, as we seem to have lot in common!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...