Thursday, 11 October 2012

Buying Used Clothing - Thrifty Fashion Finds

Last week I talked about my love of thrifty clothes shopping and I told you that most weeks I can find some really good items of clothing from my local charity shops, items that are of good quality and are pretty stylish too. So here I am this week with another thrifty outfit for the Autumn.


A Thrifty Plus Size Autumn Outfit.



Yellow Jacket -  Trenz Woman
Black linen skirt - Originally Next - Bought from the charity shop - £3
Black bat winged roll neck jumper - Originally Dorothy Perkins - Bought from the Charity Shop - £2
Black knitted design leggings - Inspire at New Look - New - £12

Total for Outfit - £20

Winter essentials 
Black Boots - This Season Next - £28
Bag - This season Next - £30

As promised, I have managed to rope my lovely Sister in Law into showing you her thrifty finds. Meet Caroline, she is a fantastic bargain hunter and always has a good deal to share. Caroline charity shops with me on a regular basis.

My black boots (above) cost me £28 in Next and Caroline found a pair of almost identical design for £12.



Black knitted Jumper - originally Dorothy Perkins - Bought from charity shop - £1.50
White long sleeved top - Peacocks - New - £6
Black figure shaping leggings - Peacocks - New - £7

Total for whole outfit - £14.50

Winter essentials
Boots - Shoe Zone - New - £12



So get rummaging through those charity shop rails...You never know what  bargains you could find.

3 comments:

  1. You both look great,what a wonderful jacket,such a bargain.I love bright colours they draw me in too :) your bag is amazing I want one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous jacket, and it really suits your colouring! I would love to wear yellow, but I am too pale and just look tired! I have embraced mustard though, with a few lucky finds in charity shops. Caroline looks great too. And I so agree with Clairejustine above, that is such a fab bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when thrifts mark things down even MORE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...