Friday, 28 September 2012

The Vampire Diaries


I was very kindly sent a box set of the complete Season one of Vampire Diaries to review. When it popped through the post my 17 year old Daughter immediately took it up to her room, and shouted down the stairs "I'll review this for you Mum!" I didn't even get a look in.


The Vampire Diaries is based on the best selling book series by L.J Smith that has recently been re-released and has been enjoying some time on the New York Times best sellers list.

The story revolves around Elena who's first day back at Mystic Falls High School since the tragic death of her parents is proofing to be a bit of a struggle, until she meets the mysterious new kid at school, Stefan. Elena is touched that he can relate to what she's going through. What Elena doesn't know is that Stefan is a
vampire, constantly resisting the urge to taste her blood. As their undeniable connection grows deeper, Stefan's dangerous older brother, Damon, shows up to wreak havoc on the town of Mystic Falls - and claim Elena for himself.


Available from Amazon and other good retailers priced at around £8.49

Bottom Line - What did we think?

Miss K say's...

"I had never seen an episode of Vampire Diaries before doing this review for my Mum. I instantly liked the look of the front cover, it just really appealed to me so I was pleased when my Mum agreed to let me review it for Warner Brothers. The storyline is really good and is a bit addictive, its very much like the Twilight movies in style and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. I would definitely recommend this box set"

1 comment:

  1. hey there! thanks for stopping by and visiting me! my 17 year old is obsessed with vampire diaries. my 12 year old is starting to get into it as well. they rave about it!!!
    have a great weekend- i will be back by to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...