Thursday, 27 September 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful - The Czech Edition

I have had such a great week with some really cool reasons to be cheerful. It has been an interesting week and Ive had some experiences that I have really enjoyed being part of.


1) I was very lucky to have been invited along on a trip to the Czech Republic to find out what exactly goes into Cow & Gate baby food. Let me tell you, it was such an eye opener. I did not realise how much work goes into the production of these tiny jars of food. I learnt so much, enjoyed the stunning Czech countryside, made some fab new Friends and had a lovely time.


2) I haven't flown since I was 11 yrs old so I was really excited to fly again after all these years, however on the morning of the flight I felt a little nervous. I think it was more to do with the fact that I would be travelling without Papa Syder. We never leave our little town without each other so it was quite the challenge for me to travel without him. I needn't have worried though because I was fine, my travel companions were all lovely and I feel chuffed that I overcome my worry about flying without my Hubby.


3) I've discovered Czech biscuits. They are so delicious, although not so good for the diet that I was supposed to be starting this week! Oh well, I'll have to start it tomorrow.




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


9 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience - very lucky :)
    The biscuits look good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing to go there! Enjoy the biscuits diet can wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an amazing trip, the biscuits look yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great experiences, well done for getting on the plane without papa, looks a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing trip, sounds like a fab opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing what a wonderful trip sounds so interesting xxx what a fab experience defiantly a R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Czech trip sounds exciting and really interesting. Well done for flying after so many years, I think I'd have been a bit scared to fly on my own too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dobry den! Lucky you! I love the Czech republic! I have only been by train or coach, which takes over a day, but you get superb scenery. I am not a great fan of flying, either, and always seek out alternatives.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...