Monday, 17 September 2012

Magpie Monday - The Vintage Kitchen


I have a real weakness for Kitchenalia. All things vintage do it for me, but the vintage kitchen really thrills me so whenever I manage to pick up anything for this room I'm chuffed.

Over a year ago I picked up a lovely retro teapot and matching tea, coffee & sugar pots from my local charity shop. I use them daily and love the design so I've been on the look out for the matching milk jug & sugar bowl which I'm thrilled to say I found on ebay last week for £9, and I even got a toast holder chucked in for the price.


I also found some fab vintage, campervan enamel saucepans for a bargain £6 for the pair. I love them!


And then some lovely glass jars in the charity shop for £1.50 each. They will be fab filled with sweets or biscuits.


Me and My Shadow

8 comments:

  1. I love the teapot set! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for enamel pots and pans too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fondness for retro kitchen things to :) Love those glass jars! Are you going to share a pic when they're full? (bet they'll look even better!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cat tea set - it's always lovely to spot matching items on eBay isn't it?

    Your kitchen looks like a great place to brew up and have a natter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvellous! We have a vintage kitchen too- I just love the cheeriness of it. We are.slowly collecting bright colourful pans so I am mad with jealousy over your two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been lucky! The teapot brings back many happy memories; my Nana had that teaset, and if it was just the two of us for tea we used it. I love the saucepans and the jars as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS always enjoy seeing pics of your kitchen - it's so cheery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...