Thursday, 9 August 2012

Reasons to be cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


I'm still here, just been so busy watching the Olympics running around after the kids that I'm a bit behind with blogging. But, I'm back now and with good reasons to be cheerful...

1) I'm obsessed with the Olympics, absolutely obsessed! I've enjoyed every minute of it especially the cycling and rowing events which we have done so well in. I persuaded my eldest Son into going up to Hyde Park to watch the Brownlee Brothers win Gold & Bronze in the men's triathlon and you can imagine my utter delight when he met two rowers from the GB team, Greg Searle and I think the other fella was Ric Egington (not sure who the half athlete is). I was thrilled for him, how exciting.


2) More Lillie's have bloomed and they look and smell beautiful! Wish I could put one of those scratch & sniff thingies on here so you could smell for yourself. They are lovely, so glad I planted them right by my back door.


3) Its the summer holidays and we get to spend time with our Granddaughter, which as you know we love doing.


#R2BC is being hosted over at Glass Half Full


5 comments:

  1. Me too! Am loving the Olympics and can't believe you grew the lilly! I am seriously impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are loving the olympics too, I'm a big fan of the gymnastics! I'm wishing we went to see some too - great snaps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lily is beautiful! We have a touch of Olympic fever too, my boys are all really getting in to it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous about triathlon must have been amazing! lovely lilies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glued to the television too. so many things are left undone ..... Mr s-b-p away as well, so thoroughly indulging myself in watching incredible feats of athletic prowess. If I were taking part , I would be on the GB hockey team. Played in my youth and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...