Friday, 24 August 2012

Nuture Skincare Review


I suffer with quite dry skin and have been using moisturisers on my face since I was 16. I remember people were always telling my Mum how young she looked and I know her secret was daily moisturising. Mum always told me to never forget to moisturise so I started using my Mums face creams from a teenager. It became a habit and now I'm in my 40's my skin feels naked before I apply my moisturiser. 

According to a recent poll by Nuture Skincare women spend around 20 minutes on their beauty routine everyday, but after having kids that time dramatically drops to 10 minutes or less. Us Mums still need a bit of time for our beauty routine and for me personally skincare is the most important part of my routine. I was sent some skincare samples from Nuture to review and I have been using them every day for the past 8 weeks.

The products that I was sent to try:

Nuture protect moisture boosting face serum - £9.95 for 30ml

Key benefits
  • Deeply moisturises skin
  • Antitoxidant protection to help your skin against premature ageing
  • Calms and soothes irritated skin
An intensively hydrating serum containing a unique blend of active ingredients and natural plant extracts to help protect the skin against the daily environmental damage which stimulates premature ageing. This calming serum is Enriched with Neutrazen™ to soothe redness caused by skin irritation, also squalane, vitamin E and panthenol help to condition the skin, with a deep moisturising effect. These ingredients also protect your skin from becoming dry.




Nuture Intensive night repair treatment - £12.45 for 30ml
Targeted anti-ageing overnight treatment for face & neck. Contains retinol (Vitamin A)

Visibly combats signs of premature ageing; reduces age spots and pigmentation patches; fewer wrinkles after just four weeks use; contains pure retinol; quickly absorbed for smoother skin
This special intensive night cream has been formulated with pure retinol (natural vitamin A) and vitamin C, two of the most effective ingredients in the fight against skin ageing. Many other companies use cheaper alternatives such as retinol derivatives, which are less effective. 
Thanks to our unique micro-fusion technology, it works overnight from deep inside skin cells to trigger regeneration and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves texture and tone, and refines pore size, to reveal smoother, younger looking skin. The light non-greasy formula also helps reduce the appearance of age spots and pigmentation patches. A great skin booster.

Nuture Nourishing Recue Balm - £8.95 for 20g


Intensive overnight eye treatment. Contains retinol (pure vitamin A) 

The ultimate beauty balm with 100% pure essential oils, plant essences, and vitamin E, blended in a super luxurious natural wax base to soothe and restore the most stressed out skin. Melts effortless into dry, fatigued skin to boost moisture levels and revitalise complexion. Helps calm, super-moisturise and nourish skin in an instant, for the ultimate natural skin defence and recovery system.

Perfect to condition, protect and calm dry patches on face or body, lips, cuticles, heels, elbows and even to dab on breakouts - carry everywhere for divinely aromatic on the spot relief. Need a calming moment? Just dab on pulse points and the gentle aroma melts away stress. With pure sweet almond oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and gentle lavender. Free from preservatives, artificial fragrance and colourants.

Bottom Line - What did I think?
I love this skin care range and I will be buying it again. My skin is lovely and soft and my crows feet that were starting to appear feel and look visibly smaller, so much so that they can hardly been seen. I so recommend this range. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...