Friday, 3 August 2012

Groupon Review

Have you ever purchased a Groupon offer? I know a few friends who have, and as a result have had some really good deals but I've never bought any vouchers myself so when I was offered a review I was eager to try the Groupon site out for myself.

When you first land on the Groupon site you will be asked to register. This is a very simple process and all that is needed is to enter your postcode. Once in, select the area in which you would like to view offers.


Groupon is a great way to enjoy your local area, offering lots of discounts of up to 70% off from a macaron making class to a hovercraft experience. Groupon vouchers are offered daily cover a wide range of  services, including shopping, beauty, restaurant, leisure, travel, wellness, tickets and healthcare.

I had a good mooch around the site for a deal that might interest me. I had £50 to spend and to be honest there were quite a few different offers for the money that I could have picked, however my eye was drawn to a very sexy looking Nescafé Dolce Gusto Piccolo Coffee Maker by Krups

I eagerly clicked the 'Buy Now' button and was swiftly taken to a payment page where I submitted my order. Once payment is confirmed you wait for an email containing your Groupon voucher code, which I received the next morning. Once you have your voucher code you pop along to the website of your chosen offer and purchase your item.

Four days later I received my shiny new coffee maker, along with a starter pack with a selection of coffee's. Yum! I saved 44% with my Groupon voucher, normally my coffee maker would have cost £89.99 but with Groupon it cost just £49.99.


Bottom line - Would I recommend using Groupon?
Yes, I would. At first I thought it was a bit of a long winded way to get a discount by waiting for vouchers in my email. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing, but now I have used the site and know what to expect I realise it isn't brain surgery and is actually a very simple process and the huge discount Groupon offer is well worth waiting a day for an email. I will be using Groupon again.

2 comments:

  1. I've done quite a few Groupons - the button jewellery class and afternoon tea I blogged about this week, CBT motorbike training for my husband, a weekend at Brooklands hotel, and I shall start a course of Mandarin lessons in Sept. I think it's a great way of trying something out or getting a bargain. Enjoy your coffee maker Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. postingan yang bagus tentang"Groupon Review "

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...