Saturday, 19 May 2012

Listograpghy - The Top Five things I Love About Kids

Kate's Listograpghy is back! Yay! It is now being hosted monthly instead of weekly and this months theme is the Top 5 things we love about kids.

1) Big Cheesy smiles & dodgy haircuts by Mum - I just love em! Especially if you can embarrass them with photographic proof in years to come. Papa & his sisters - groovy or wot! Love it! Sorry Guys, this had to be done!


2) Hilarious Sense of Humour - I love it when kids catch you off guard with something that is so funny you nearly pee your pants. My lot are crazy and my youngest never fails to have us all in stitches.


3) The funny things they say - "Grandad, Please don't go to the shop dressed like that...people will laugh at you!" She's got a point...


4) They think they have pulled the wool over your eyes - Kids forget we were once kids and it cracks me up when they are convinced they have you fooled. My youngest went to her friends for tea one afternoon. I didn't allow her cola when she was younger because it would send her wild. Her Friends Mum didn't know this, The result...One very hyper kid!



5) How complete they make my Life - It speaks for itself. My kids are what my life is all about. This quote sums it up for me,
"While we try to teach our children all about life,

our children teach us what life is all about" - Angela Schwindt
 
 
Linking up to Kate's Listograpghy

10 comments:

  1. Great list Mama. (Have you missed Kate's Listography as much as me? LOL)

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally try to pull the wool over your eyes don't they! I try to turn a blind eye sometimes and allow them their little victories from time to time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the things they say - I wrote a post on that recently but frankly it could fill the whole blog! Great list.
    x

    win a retro sweet hamper in my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love kates linnkies I will have to join in with this one Great post and thats one of my favourite quotes too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are such characters, and they always look so happy in your photos Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab, funny and warm. I too had those haircuts..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and love the pics to go along with them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the last one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just loving that first photo!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...