1) Big Cheesy smiles & dodgy haircuts by Mum - I just love em! Especially if you can embarrass them with photographic proof in years to come. Papa & his sisters - groovy or wot! Love it! Sorry Guys, this had to be done!
2) Hilarious Sense of Humour - I love it when kids catch you off guard with something that is so funny you nearly pee your pants. My lot are crazy and my youngest never fails to have us all in stitches.
3) The funny things they say - "Grandad, Please don't go to the shop dressed like that...people will laugh at you!" She's got a point...
4) They think they have pulled the wool over your eyes - Kids forget we were once kids and it cracks me up when they are convinced they have you fooled. My youngest went to her friends for tea one afternoon. I didn't allow her cola when she was younger because it would send her wild. Her Friends Mum didn't know this, The result...One very hyper kid!
5) How complete they make my Life - It speaks for itself. My kids are what my life is all about. This quote sums it up for me,
"While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is all about" - Angela Schwindt
Linking up to Kate's Listograpghy