Wednesday, 16 May 2012

The Gallery - Morning


For me the word 'Morning' signifies tea and I love it when its sunny enough to take my tea in the garden and sip slowly as the dew is still on the deck, the birds are singing and my Cockerel is crowing. I'm sat here right now and the sun is actually beaming - Wonder how long it will last?

However my mornings haven't always been this relaxing as I used to run around like a lunatic getting the four kids ready for school, grabbing my bike to meet my mates for work. I was lucky if I managed a mouthful of my tea, I usually had to wait until I got to work before I could enjoy a cuppa. They were hectic days - Kept me skinny though and I'd love to go back and do it all again!



15 comments:

  1. The light shine at the barbque looks like you have a lovely view of mountains

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not looking forward to the school run in a couple of years time, I love my mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that the morning doesn't really get started for me until after my first cup of tea ! You just cannot best it! Drinking it outside must be even nicer still xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a lovely photo and a very cheerful red tray :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tea pot! I should really get a tea pot and make some proper tea.

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea is the only way forward in the mornings. Nice pic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that those thrifty 'find' cups are in use!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to start the day. And my mum has that teapot, she's cat daft x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cup of tea is essential in the morning. Mine usually goes cold before I finish it as I'm still at the attention-seeking toddler stage. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds lovely! We're currently at the hectic stage...
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post! I do love a good cup of tea in the morning but it hasn't been warm enough here to enjoy it outside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that looks like my kind of start to the day! Nothing better than a cup of tea in the sun to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful morning light, and a lovely cuppa! Can't beat it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...