Saturday, 19 May 2012

Bags Of Love Review - Personalised Banksy Style Canvas

Put your hand up if you love Banksy. I'm guessing that is the majority of you. Graffiti artist Banksy has become a national treasure despite keeping his identity a closely guarded secret for many years. Only a matter of days ago a new piece appeared on the wall of a shop in Wood Green, North London. Banksy is believed to be behind the art work which depicts a small child working on a sewing machine, making union jack flags.


Of course the new Graffiti has caused quite a stir and received lots of attention but how would you like to have your own photo transformed into a Banksy work of art? Well, over at Bags of Love you can do just that. They are totally brilliant at Photo on Canvas printing and by uploading a photo of your choice, their talented team will give your photos the Banksy style art treatment just like they did for me.


So if you are looking for an extra special gift for a loved one then why not take advantage of the Bags of Love limited introductory Banksy art offer of just £49 for Banksy style art on top of the cost of your canvas. Perfect if you are after a gift that is just that little bit different.

My canvas hangs on the wall of my hall right opposite the front door so everyone who walks through my door is instantly greeted by my Granddaughter Banksy style. Everyone looks so surprised when they see it and tell me that they would love to have one too.

The service I received from Bags of love was excellent. They email you a copy of your Banksy style photo before putting it on to the canvas so you can check that you are completely happy with it. The canvas arrived very quickly (within days of giving them the thumbs up) and is a top quality product.



*This product was sent to me free of any charge. I have received no financial reward for writing this review and I always give an honest opinion.*.

3 comments:

  1. oh that looks fab, what a brilliant idea, i love banksy, gutted i didnt get to go to the exibit in bristol a few years back :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I totally love it. Brilliant idea isn't it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! Beautiful canvas, it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...