Kate's Listography is back this week with a bang! Kate asks us if we were granted 5 wishes for our kids what would they be.
1) For each of them to enjoy our natural world and all it has to offer. To fully love the Earth and feel a sense of peace and calm from their natural surroundings. During times of stress to be able to sit by the sea, a river, a mountain, a farmers field, the forest or rolling hills and feel at ease with their worries.
2) To be successful in living a self sufficient lifestyle and living off the land, giving back to it as they take from it. To have the skills to be able to provide for their family using their bare hands if they ever needed to.
3) To never become obsessed with the material world and that they never measure their success in life on how much money they have. Of course I'd like them to have nice things but not if it means they will choose to sacrifice time with their family to get those nice things. For them to know & understand that it isn't possessions that will make them happy...it's love, time and building memories that will truly fulfill them. Cherish the people who love them, treasure the ones who care for them because one day they might be gone.
4) To have no regrets. I want them to live their life feeling no regret which might mean taking a risk every now and then. I want them to realise everything that happens in life has a reason behind it, even the bad stuff. The bad stuff will make them stronger and provide them with the mental tools to make important changes in their lives.
5) To always look on the bright side of life. To never entertain negative thoughts. Life is beautiful, even if it hurts sometimes. Live their life without judging anyone as we all have a story, we all have a past even the ones who appear perfect have probably been through rubbish times in life. People who are different are interesting, people who live their life in a way we choose not to are interesting. The world would be very boring if we all did the same. For them to enjoy the Diversity of Life!
Linking up to Kate's Listography