It feels like ages since I joined in with Kate's Listography. Its my favourite meme but I've just been so busy the last few weeks that I just haven't had the time. But here goes...My Top 5 Albums By Male Solo Artists.
1) Usher - 8701. I Love Usher. I'm more of a rock Chick but I do also enjoy a bit of R&B. This album is from 2001 and is ace. I never tire of it.
2) Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell. This album takes me right back to my teenage years but its also an album I have often listened to ever since. Both me & Papa love a bit of Meatloaf and this album is our favourite.
3) Paolo Nutini - Sunny Side Up. I love, love , love this album. Fab!
4) Jason Mraz - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. This album just screams summer, the beach and lazy days.
5) Bruno Mars - Doo Wops & Hooligans. I really love Bruno's voice. Love this album!
Linking up to Kates Listography