Monday, 9 April 2012

Listography - Top 5 Albums By Male Solo Artists

It feels like ages since I joined in with Kate's Listography. Its my favourite meme but I've just been so busy the last few weeks that I just haven't had the time. But here goes...My Top 5 Albums By Male Solo Artists.

1) Usher - 8701. I Love Usher. I'm more of a rock Chick but I do also enjoy a bit of R&B. This album is from 2001 and is ace. I never tire of it.


2) Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell. This album takes me right back to my teenage years but its also an album I have often listened to ever since. Both me & Papa love a bit of Meatloaf and this album is our favourite.


3) Paolo Nutini - Sunny Side Up. I love, love , love this album. Fab!


4) Jason Mraz - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. This album just screams summer, the beach and lazy days.

5) Bruno Mars - Doo Wops & Hooligans. I really love Bruno's voice. Love this album!


Linking up to Kates Listography

11 comments:

  1. I've been a bit slack too on the old Listographies Mama but this looks like one that I'd love. I'm onto it!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit, all albums I own that I completely failed to add onto my list because I just don't listen to them enough. Alas, the world now knows I once owned a Peter Andre CD *thud*
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Pablo and Bruno are amongst my favs too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list - been meaning to listen to your no 4 but haven't as yet. That Meatloaf album brings back plenty of memories too!

    I always love it when I see your name pop on Listography :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good List. Meatloaf was right at the top of my list and then I wondered if it was a solo or collaboration. Who cares right? I've nominated Prince and chosen to ignore 'The Revolution'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bat out of hell was my first album when I was about 7.... still love it & can be found putting it on the juke box after one to many!! Sorry I don't know the others! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!
    Bruno Mars was nearly on my top 5 too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very good choices there. I love Paulo Nutini and am partial to a bit of Bruno Mars and Usher. Meatloaf may even be a guilty pleasure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE Jason Mraz - this is a great list. Mine is far too obvious, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Usher and Bruno Mars. And my husband's a huge Meatloaf fan.
    But I just don't GET Paolo Nutini. He does nothing for me.
    Love the interesting mix of music in your listography though x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...