Thursday, 29 March 2012

YooMoo Frozen Yogurt Review


Have you ever tried YooMoo frozen yogurt? 
Well, if you haven't you are seriously missing out!

YooMoo have yogurt bars dotted around various locations across the country and have now introduced their new YooMoo home range that are available from all major supermarkets.

I popped along to my local supermarket and picked up a few different flavours (150ml pots of devilmoo, angelmoo, strawbswirlmoo or tropicoolmoo.) They were only a £1 a pot, so very reasonable.

I have a family of ice cream addicts and to be honest I thought they would all moan that it was yogurt instead of ice cream.
My 20 year old said "Err, frozen yogurt...not sure about that Mum!"
I told him to just try it before giving a negative opinion.

His face changed as he peeled back the lid. He smiled
"These actually look really nice, not what I was expecting."


All the kids grabbed a spoon and tucked in.
All four tubs were demolished within minutes!
And they all asked me to buy them again.

YooMoo was a massive hit in our house!
At last, a foodstuff they all  agree on.

My personal favourite was the angelmoo - natural yogurt with blueberry sauce, mixed berries and vanilla flavoured pumpkin seeds...yummy!



YooMoo's  fro-yos are low fat, free from any nasties, full of natural goodness and suitable for veggies.
Keep your eyes peeled for yoomoo in your supermarket – yoo can now moo with peace of mind at home!



*I was provided with YooMoo vouchers for the purpose of this review and as a family we always give an open & honest opinion.* 

2 comments:

  1. Yoomoo frozen yogurt sucks!!! You need to try Yogland frozen yogurt and take home tubs, now your talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Yoomoo just recently, the tropicool one, and have to say - very nice. Not sure if I would prefer it over ice cream, but I think Yoomoo is healthier - if I am right? Good taste, texture and choice of flavours.

    I liked your review of Yoomoo frozen yogurts as well as the wonderful pictures you have provided.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...