Monday, 5 March 2012

Magpie Monday - Bedroom Delights

As some of you might know I've been decorating my bedroom which seems like forever. The wallpaper I ordered back in January was out of stock and a few weeks ago it became available again which means I now finally have my bedroom finished (well, sort of). 


I still needed a lampshade to match my new purple decor and during my visit to my local Charity shop I spotted a pretty lilac one. A bargain at a £1! 


Then while I was in there my eyes were drawn to a brand new single duvet cover set in a lilac. Its reversible too and only £3...perfect for when we have guests stay over. 


I'm really pleased with this weeks Thrifty finds. Did you manage to get any this week?

Linking up to Magpie Monday.

9 comments:

  1. That's lovely! I assumed it was a hotel when I saw it yesterday:-) Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wallpaper is gorgeous- sadly all my room are painted as I can't wallpaper for toffee! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!

    I love lilacs and purples but sadly they all look grey to my husband (due to the type of colour blindness he has) so I don't get to use these colours much in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely wallpaper and light shade. I love the plums and purples especially in a bedroom. It's so luxurious.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wallpaper, it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE that wallpaper.

    You're room looks sumptuous. Great finds on the accessories. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wallpaper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous wallpaper - worth waiting for! And great to find the last few bits you needed to complete the room in the charity shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...