Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Mothers Day Gift Ideas for under £13

You know I have a bit of a soft spot for Russian Dolls don't you. Not really sure what it is about them maybe its their kitsch colours or that they remind me of my childhood. My Nan had a set  that I would sit and play with for hours and my Granddaughter now does the same with my Russian Doll set. 

So when the lovely people over at www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk asked me if I'd like to pick something from their website to feature as part of a Mothers Day gift guide my eye was immediately drawn to a set of Russian Doll storage boxes. 

They are so cute and when not in use they snugly nest inside each other. They can be used as lunch boxes, frozen left overs and more. Microwave safe, freezer safe and dishwasher safe, they will add folk charm to your kitchen. Ideal house warming gifts and kitchen accessories. The Matryoshka doll food containers hold 28 oz, 20 oz and 12 oz of biscuits, salads, gravy stock, left overs, buttons or beads.


I love them and my girls really like them too and have been using them for their lunches. I love them for the fridge to store salad and fruit. The 'Store M's - Russian Doll Storage Boxes' are a fab, very reasonably priced gift at £7.99 that any Mum or Nan would be thrilled to receive for Mothers Day.
A few other gift ideas for Mothers day are:
Hanging Tea Light Holder - £6.99 - Ideal for garden parties.
'Great Mum' Spaceform Glass Token - £12.99 - Perfect paperweight
Mrs Miracles Gift Set - £11.99 - A pamper set
Dear Mum From You to Me Journal - £11.99 - A journal full of questions


*This product was sent to me free of charge for the purpose of this review.*
I have received no financial reward for writing this post and I give an honest and unbiased opinion.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love them!!!!! I too LOVE Russian Dolls but have yet to acquire a set of my own! Must add these to my wish list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Nina. I love anything 'Russian Doll' so I really love these, they are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some of those Russian dolls as measuring cups Mama. Have you seen them? They're really cute.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne, no I haven't seen those! I wonder if I can get them over here...off to google them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Russian Dolls.. it's my first Mothers Day as a Mum this year so may have to drop huge hints for these to my other half seeing as my 4 month old has no idea!

    I've tagged you in my latest post if you fancy asking the questions I've set- no obligation of course!
    Thanks again for the cute post- I want them soo bad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband spent two years in Russia so our house is filled with Russian dolls. And I have to agree with you, they are beautiful and so fun! such a unique gift I don't know anyone who doesn't like them!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those, they are adorable! My gift is completely thrify this year. I have asked for my car to be thoroughly cleaned by my lovely family! Let's hope they do it properly!!! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well, this is the article that I’ve been waited for so long. Thanks, great share.
    russian gift
    matryoshka
    nesting doll
    russian dolls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...