This weeks Listography is following on from Kate's Blog Hop The Happiness Project. I really enjoyed joining in with that and reading what made everyones kids happy. Some of the answers were really entertaining and sweet. So this week its our turn. I have the obvious things like my Family, crafts, gardening and my chickens but I have other things that make me happy too. So Five things that make me Happy are:
1) My Family - I know its an obvious one and I think Kate is looking for everything but the obvious. However my family are my main pleasure in life and I love their company. My Hubby of 23 years, our four kids and our Granddaughter, I count my blessings every day and truly appreciate every second I spend with them. They are Awesome!
2) The Sea. I have always loved the seaside and I think that's because my Mum did. Everyday during the school summer holidays of the 1970's, early 80's Mum would squeeze us into her green Mini Cooper and fly down the A127 towards Southend. She would sit there all day, watching us play, eating hard boiled eggs and oranges. Just before we went home we would be allowed an ice cream. As an adult being beside the sea totally calms me down and relaxes me. I Love it!
3) Summer Barbeque's - I love Summer time mostly because it means I can sit out in my garden to eat. We always enjoy a good barbie. There is just something about barbecued food isn't there.
4) Our Open Fire - Apart from Christmas the good thing about winter is lighting our open fire. Its so cosy to sit beside a roaring fire with the wind and rain pounding outside. Having a real fire makes me happy.
5) Drinking coffee from my flask - I just love coffee on the go!
What makes you happy?
Linking up to Kate's Listography.