I've been tagged twice this week first by Hannah over at Cupcake Mumma then a few days later by Heather at SAHM - Loving it. The idea is for me to answer 11 questions that have been set by my taggers, create 11 new questions and then pass the tag on to more bloggers. As I've been tagged twice I'm going to choose six questions to answer from each person.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your favourite time of year and why?
Christmas - Papa and I love the build up, buying pressies, making christmassy things, watching Crimbo movies and the kids opening their gifts. Such an exciting time of year.
3. If you were to go and cook something right now, what would it be?
The kids love my spag bol so it would probably be that. When the kids were little all the local kids would come to our house if they knew I was cooking it for tea.
4. What was your last thing you bought?
Some Mod Podge from ebay (its a glue). I want to make lots of crafts with it, starting with some jewellery.
5. If you could travel in time where would you go and why?
I'd go back and see my Mum again before she died. I have so many things I want to tell her and ask her about. I miss her more than words can express.
6. Where did you go on your first holiday?
North Devon with my Mum and Dad. I was about a year old. I was lucky that my Mum loved her holidays, so growing up we went away a lot to all different places here and abroad.
(Me and Mum)
1. What's your most embarrassing moment?
I was pregnant with my first child and sitting in the doctors waiting room, this woman walked in and sat opposite me. I thought she was a girl that I hadn't seen for ages and I started chatting away to her. I asked her how her Mum & Sister were, did she still live in the same place, does she still see Vera - You name it I asked her it. I thought it was odd that she only gave yes or no answers and that she didn't engage in the conversation until as I got up to leave I realised she wasn't who I thought she was. It was a real 'Cringe' moment, So embarrassing...She must have been thinking "Who is this crazy woman!"
2. If you weren't with your partner/boyfriend/husband/significant other (or, if you aren't with anyone right now - bonus!) and you could have one date night with someone else, who would it be and what would you do?
Jared Leto - I would get him to... sing for me. Yes I'm being serious that's all, just sing ;-)
3. Is there one television programme that you couldn't live without in your life?
Corrie and Eastenders
4. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I'd go to Canada and visit my Brother and his family in their gorgeous new home.
5. Do you prefer a wild night out or a quiet night in?
Quiet night in - Although wild nights out would have been my answer not so long ago. I was quite the party animal.
6. If there was a film made about your life, which actor/actress would play you?
Martine Mccutcheon - Because in my 'slimmer' days people said I looked a bit like her and I've been told a lot that our voices are the same. I don't see it myself but she is the only Celeb I've ever been told I resemble. Wish I had her teeth!
(Martine Mccutcheon - Image source)