Wednesday, 1 February 2012

The Gallery - Me Right Now

Tara is really challenging us recently isn't she. This weeks Gallery is another tough one. Us Bloggers always tend to be the photographer rather than the subject dont we. However, I do have an entry and here I am...


It's 9am. The Youngest has been sent off to school, I've washed up, hoovered and made the beds, so its now time for Coffee, toast and five minutes of 'Lorraine' before I get some work done. It depends on the subject of Jeremy Kyle as to whether or not I watch...DNA test results and I'm there...work can wait!

Linking up to The Gallery

16 comments:

  1. That is a very clever photo!
    Can't wait for the days when all the kids are at school and I can have 5 mins peace! 2 years to go :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! Great shot.
    And I'm with you on the Jeremy Kyle thing. The nosy neighbour in me can't resist a good DNA test result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting photo and you lounge looks very cosy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love that photo - did you make that throw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo. What a lovely lounge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! And I love your tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How the Higgins do you have time to wash, hoover and make beds AND have a coffee with Lorraine before work? Are you some kind of witch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture! Enjoy your daytime TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Everyone, No I'm not witch, I swear (although some would disagree, Lol!) My kids are grown up now so I have more time (fivegoblogging - it is bliss). It was a different story when they were little...beds made before 9am was totally unheard of back then x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the photo! I've found a new love of Mr Kyle since starting on maternity leave last September- however since baby arrived I've not had a chance to watch anything at any time of day!! It's all housework and keeping the LO entertained! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh love your interpretation of this weeks theme and really love your curtains :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh like it - I'm not sure I'd know how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture! So jealous of your front room... In Denmark they would call it very Hygge! Emma :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...