Friday, 13 January 2012

The Sh*t Mum Bloggers Say

I had to share this video with you, if you haven't seen it already please take a look. I was cracking up when I watched it. The Sh*t Mom Bloggers Say video was created by Brandi over at Mama Knows it all as a bit of a laugh and c'mon you have to admit we are all guilty of atleast one of these 'bloggerisms' during our time as bloggers.The one I'm most guilty of is driving the kids mad with taking photo's of everything we do so I really laughed when I saw Brandi taking the mick.




Funny isn't it? So what are you most guilty of, the obsessive photography or the compulsion to tell everyone to get a Twitter account?

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Off to look her up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah Mama! Guilty on all counts! LOL Especially the photos. "Don't touch that cupcake yet you kids! I need to take a photo!" Bloody kids! LOL

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!! and so true... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that made my day she's really quite funny!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...