Thursday, 19 January 2012

Reasons to Be Cheerful

I've had a good week. As usual I always try my best to overlook any negatives. Its not always easy especially when I have one child unhappy at school and the other wants to move back to Devon. It causes me a lot of stress and worry so I like to concentrate on the good to keep me sane.

1) The week kicked off with a lovely weekend with our Granddaughter. We baked cakes and went for a long country walk. We love spending time with her.


2) I told you last week that I'm decorating my bedroom. I've finished the painting and now I'm just waiting for my wallpaper to be delivered. I purchased all new bedding and it's sooooo comfy that I struggle to get out of bed in the morning.


3) I've finally joined the 'Blackberry' gang. I know I'm behind the times but I didn't feel the need to update my phone (I must be getting old) until recently. My Daughter got a new one so I got her old one. I'm just getting to grips with it. I take forever to figure it all out.


Linking up to Michelle's Weekly Reasons to be Cheerful #R2BC

8 comments:

  1. Simple and meaningful post. Digging deep for reasons to be cheerful. Well done you. I should do the blackberry thing but keep wanting to put it in a crumble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh knwoing you, I bet your bedroom will be stunning when it is done, I'll look forward to the pics. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your new bedding, that's the colour I've wanted for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bedlinen looks lovely. I have that clock! I've just brought it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies, I've wanted purple for a while too Emma. I had it red for years, then pastel colours so purple makes a nice change and Joe my Brother bought me the clock for Christmas...I'm so thrilled with it, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you I am reluctant to get a new phone, I expect I will get a Blackberry or something one of these days. Hope the youngsters settle down at school soon and your bedroom is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a lot to be cheerful for this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snuggly new bedding is a very good reason to be cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...