Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Magpie Monday - Ruffle Scarf

I know I'm super late joining in with this weeks Magpie Monday, in fact I haven't joined in for weeks. Not because I dont want to...Hell No! I love Lizzies Magpie Monday! I just haven't charity shopped since way before Christmas. I've been decorating my bedroom so I've been pre-occupied with ploughing my spare pennies into that project.

I always look out for things I can use for crafting. As I enter my charity shop my eyes scan firstly for fabric, wool and patterns and I'm thrilled that I recently managed to pick up a lovely big bag of wool for £1.


The stash was mainly a gorgeous arran wool but there was also a ball of coffee coloured with glitter that I love. I decided to make my teen a ruffle scarf with it. She loves it and wears it all the time.


Linking up to Lizzies Magpie Monday


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This scarf is so cool! It looks like a sea creature - beautiful! Lucky daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...