This week Kate is asking for our five bests and here are mine...
1) My Best Friend - Is my Hubby. I met him for the first time in 1987 and by March 88 we were the best of friends. We instantly clicked and have been best friends ever since. My world is a very lonely place when he isn't next to me. People used to tell us that we had an unhealthy relationship because we spent so much time together...they were so wrong. I love every second I spend with him.
2) My Best second hand buy -The shop I use the most (apart from my local charity shop) has to be ebay. I love the second hand bargains I manage to pick up from there, especially in the Home section. My best buy from there was our corner sofa. I bought it about four years ago for £160 from a couple on ebay who were emigrating. They had paid £1000 for it from Ikea only the year before and was like new, I love it.
3) My Best Place - Appledore, North Devon. A place of healing. We spent 12 months here not long after losing my Mum. It healed my broken heart and will always be a special place for me.
4) My Best Flower - Roses are my favourites although Hydrangeas are a very close second and last year I planted four of them in my garden.
5) My Best achievement - My four Kids - I love being their Mum.
Linking up to Kate's Listography