Thursday, 1 December 2011

Reasons to Be Cheerful

This weeks #R2BC is being hosted by Becky over at Lakes Single Mum while Michelle takes her very well deserved break.

1) We put our Christmas decorations up. It was a bit early for my liking but Papa and the kids nagged me silly until I caved in. Now I'm glad I did because the house now looks all lovely and cosy.

2) We saw Papa's little Brother today for a flying visit which was really nice. Papa's family live 200 miles away from us so we don't see them very often. Its nice when we get a visit and it always makes me realise we don't see each other enough.


3) It was our Granddaughters 6th birthday and all I can say is that we are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is such a joy to be around and we all love her so much.


Check out everyone Else's reasons to be cheerful this week


4 comments:

  1. Aw, what lovely reasons and such a great family theme too :) Happy Birthday to your beautiful granddaughter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks lovely! The light in your photo is really welcoming. Happy Birthday to your beautiful grandaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I bet your grandchildren love coming to your house, it looks so Christmas-y! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh how beauiful does your house look decorated?

    Glad it has been a good week. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...