Thursday, 29 December 2011

My Christmas Swap Parcels

I took part in two parcel swaps this year. The first one is The bloggers Secret Santa hosted by t*rexes and tiaras. I was so excited when I received my beautifully wrapped parcel (all hand printed) that I struggled to contain myself.



Inside the parcel was a gorgeous vintage jug filled with choccy and a fabulous handmade Christmas card. Whoever my Secret Santa was Thank you so much, you picked such a perfect gift...I love it!

Next swapsie was another festive swap hosted by Lakota over at Faith Hope and Charity Shopping. My swapping partner was the lovely Geraldine over at Sky - blu - pink. I'm so thrilled we were partnered up because I have made a lovely new Friend all Thanks to Lakota for putting us together. Geraldine picked gifts that are so perfect for me and just by reading my blog she knew exactly what I would love.


I have a very useful hook bag and some pretty new crochet hooks, a fantastic crochet pattern book full of food patterns. 


I cant wait to make these scrummy desserts, especially the ice cream cone.



Some brilliant Christmas decoration patterns which I will be making for next Christmas and a lovely wooden tree decoration.



A bag of tasty sweet cherries (which yes I opened straight away and tucked into. A pair of pretty gardening gloves which I happen to be in desperate need of and a packet of very clever plant markers that Ive never seen before.


And lastly a gorgeous little bag handmade by Geraldine and made in a lovely Cherry fabric with a fab badge. I love every item, so Thanks Geraldine...You are a star! 


Want to see the parcels I sent to Geraldine? Pop over to her blog Sky - blu - pink and check out her gifts I picked for her.

A massive Thank you to Charlotte & Lakota for hosting such fun swapsies x

2 comments:

  1. Hey mama! The photos make my gifts look great! So glad you liked them all! What a sweet jug - I love birds and this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with all the swaps now, this looks like a great one, glad you were a good match. And gorgeous secret Santa gift too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...