Wednesday, 7 December 2011

The Gallery - My Awesome Photo

My awesome photo is of my Granddaughter. I had just finished making toadstools for my back garden and as soon as I put them in place my Granddaughter wanted to play with them. I popped inside the house to make a cuppa and when I returned she had changed into her Alice in Wonderland dress-up costume.

First thing I thought was "Oh my, what a perfect photo opportunity!"

I grabbed my camera before she had a chance to change clothes again and snapped away. In photoshop I gave the background a blurry whimsical effect. My perfect little Alice, makes me smile every time I look at it.


Linking up to Tara's Gallery

13 comments:

  1. Its brilliant, Emma, well done
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot, definitely has an Alice and Wonderland feel to it. The toadstool looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a truly awesome photo. And she is beautiful. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a perfect Alice! It was my favourite book as a little girl - never tired of reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is a lovely alic in wonderland mystical photo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know what i love most about this post? the fact that it starts with 'i had just finished making toadstools for my back garden ..'. you are BRILLIANT. and your grandaughter is beautiful. you get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! This would look so amazing on a canvas... The colours are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would believe she was Alice! perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's gorgeous, and you gave her the perfect Alice in Wonderland moment! Adorable, I must play around with photoshop sometime - if I ever get any time that is xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous picture - and I really love the toadstools!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed it is an awesome photo, well done! so brilliant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...