Friday, 9 December 2011

Christmas Gift Guide For Grown Ups


Looking for a Christmas gift for a cat lover, bird watcher or gardener? Maybe for someone who loves nature and wildlife? Well, look no further...Let me suggest the Sylvester Bird Nesting Box.

You all know I love my garden and for a while I've been saying I must get a nesting box, after all how can I have a woodland garden with no nesting boxes? It just wouldn't be complete, so when www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk  asked me if I would like to review one of their nesting boxes I was more than happy to do so.

When the Sylvester Bird Nesting Box arrived I did chuckle to myself as I unwrapped it. It looks pretty comical as its designed as a cats head with its mouth wide open. I can just imagine how funny its going to look as a bird disappears inside the cats mouth. I love this gift and if someone had presented it to me for Christmas I would have been thrilled. I cant wait for a bird to nest in it.

 

Sylvester Bird Nesting Box  - RRP £22.99 (On offer at the mo for £19.99)


A few other suggestions for Grown up Gifts from http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/

Solitary Bee Hive    - Solitary Bee Hives are bee houses for non-swarming bees that usually live in trees.

Bee Necklace - Made by the famous... Martick Jewellery

Shmangle – Rainproof Fleece Blanket with Hoo - Shmangles are fleece blankets with hoods and a rain proof exterior, Great for Camping and festivals.




*The Sylvester Bird Nesting Box was sent to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. I have received no financial reward and I always give my honest opinion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...