So this weeks Listography is our top five random things we like, nice and easy...
1) Rolling around, all over newly laid carpet and sniffing it...Don't ya just love new carpet and it smells so damn good!
2) Touching stuff...I always have to touch everything I see. Not people but objects, fabrics and plants. The only thing I wont touch is anything on the London underground, I actually start to get palpitations if my hand has to touch a hand rail...freaky, I know.
3) Drinking my tea from bone china. No, I'm not a snob and my china cups come from the charity shop. I just prefer the feel of fine china.
4) Popping the coffee seal on a new jar of coffee and smelling the mouth watering aroma as I empty the jar into my coffee pot, bliss.
5) Listening to the rain. I love it when its hammering down as I get into bed, the sound sends me off to sleep, even better when I'm in a caravan. I love standing under a brolly and watching the rain, in fact sometimes I'll just stand in my back garden and watch as it falls.
So what are your five randoms? Pop over to Kate's place and check out everyone Else's fab lists.