Sunday, 13 November 2011

Listography - Top Five Randoms


 So this weeks Listography is our top five random things we like, nice and easy...

1) Rolling around, all over newly laid carpet and sniffing it...Don't ya just love new carpet and it smells so damn good!

2) Touching stuff...I always have to touch everything I see. Not people but objects, fabrics and plants. The only thing I wont touch is anything on the London underground, I actually start to get palpitations if my hand has to touch a hand rail...freaky, I know.

3) Drinking my tea from bone china. No, I'm not a snob and my china cups come from the charity shop. I just prefer the feel of fine china.

4) Popping the coffee seal on a new jar of coffee and smelling the mouth watering aroma as I empty the jar into my coffee pot, bliss.

5) Listening to the rain. I love it when its hammering down as I get into bed, the sound sends me off to sleep, even better when I'm in a caravan. I love standing under a brolly and watching the rain, in fact sometimes I'll just stand in my back garden and watch as it falls.


So what are your five randoms? Pop over to Kate's place and check out everyone Else's fab lists.

13 comments:

  1. Listening to and watching the rain fall is so nice. It slows everything down and makes you focus on the moment. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4!!!!!!!!! YES, YES, YESSS!!!! I soooo do that too! One of life's little happy moments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, especially the tea in bone china one. It does taste better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I too am a toucher, and love rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 is a good one, especially jasmine tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely with you on numbers 1 and 3, and bizarrely 4 as well (I say bizarrely as I'm not really a coffee drinker at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my step-dad lives in Dubai and he says that he misses the sound of the rain too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with you about the bone china, all of mine are hand-me-downs, but tea just *tastes* better when you drink it from a proper teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I've got popping the seal on jars of coffee on my list too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't resist touching either - but new carpet smell is sooo wrong xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto 3, and especially 4 as I just love sticking my finger in seals! I prefer the wind to the rain - love the energy. Not sure about the carpet thing, but I love the smell of plasters! (the Elastoplast fabric kind) Would love to touch, but don't!

    ReplyDelete
  12. no 1 is most definitely random!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The carpet is really so random. Love the foil popping though, as I don't do coffee it's the Nutella jar for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...