1) My Camera - oh my gosh I would feel sooooo lost without my camera. It follows me everywhere. I capture every moment of our lives and I love how creative I can be with the images. It is my favourite gadget.
2) My Laptop - I'm pretty sure this is on most of our lists. Without it I couldn't blog, tweet, facebook or gain inspiration for my craft projects. Another gadget I'd be lost without.
3) My sewing Machine - I've been using a sewing machine since I was about twelve. My nan Grace was a very talented seamstress and my Mum also made lots of stuff on her sewing machine. I worked as a machinist when I left school and have made loads and loads of stuff over the years. Then I went a few years without a machine until my Aunt gave me her old one.
4) Crochet hook - Is this classed as a gadget? I think so, its a gadget I use to create lots of cosy knits like blankets, scarves and decorations. I've been doing it since I was eleven and a very patient, kind lovely ex girlfriend of my Dad's called Wendy sat for hours and taught me the basics of crochet. I then taught myself how to read patterns. I will always be grateful to her for taking the time to teach me such a useful craft. Wish I could Thank her in person but I have no idea where she is now.
5) TV - I know, I know please don't judge me but I'd be lost without my soaps. I'm a right ole Corrie & Eastenders addict. We don't eat out or go to pubs so we spend our social pennies on a decent telly. We are movie buffs too and love spending duvet days curled up in front of a roaring fire watching DVDs...Bliss.
Linking up to Kate's Listography